Search for Answers
Are kits royalty free?
By purchasing our MIDI and loop kits you must agree to these terms.
- All beat sales, both leases and exclusives, through any service such as Beatstars or Traktrain is allowed completely without attribution or permission needed.
- Any major placements with major artists or label using my MIDI files or loops must be cleared by me, and the creator is entitled to a royalty from that placement.
- Keep in mind that modifying files (such as using an FX plugin to change the sound of the file) does not make it your own.
Cosmic’s drum kit sounds, mixing presets, expansion packs, and branding kits are all royalty-free, and do not need any attribution what so ever even if placed with a major artist. For most online beat producers, you won’t have to worry about any of this information and can continue to upload your beats and sell them online without any worries, it’s only when you seek to profit from a major placement that these terms should concern you.
If you have any questions please contact me.
How will I receive my purchases?
Directly after purchase, you will see a Thank You page showing you a link to download your kits. You will also receive a confirmation email that you provided at checkout. If you can not find your email, please check your SPAM folders.
What setup do I use?
- DAW: FL Studio 20
- Audio: Yamaha HS8’s, UAD Apollo Twin USB, Audio Technicas, Skull Candy Ink’d Earbuds
- Recording: Audio Technica AT 2020 Microphone
- Computer: ASUS ROG GU502GV Laptop
Can I get in touch with you?
- Sure! firstname.lastname@example.org